Day 14

This time two weeks ago I was still in theatre. 

The time since I went to sleep at 11am two weeks ago has pretty much been a blur. 

I know it's two weeks later but I'm still struggling with the concept of the time I've missed and what has happened since. Lots has happened but I can't pin point much of it. 



I really thought I'd be able to blog properly almost everyday, but I'm still struggling to concentrate and focus on anything, which is really frustrating as I have so much I want to write about. (Thank goodness for voice recording and notebooks).

What I do know is I'm getting better slowly every day.



Today I went to my first Warfarin clinic (more on that when I'm better with words). Later Mum and I went to Seaford, I had a little walk before resting, walking a little more, then getting some ice cream and having another slow walk back.
A bit of an achievement if I do say so myself.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments