A few days to unwind and feel better

So this week has been relatively stress free, I've managed to get away for a few days, visiting my little sister in her uni town of Sheffield. Sometimes it's just a change of scenery and something to look forward too that makes a massive difference to your headspace. I've also made sure that I got to see some old friends at the weekend, (you went to Wildlife, I went to Davelife). These may only be small things to do but surrounding yourself with people that make you feel like you can take on the world, is so important, at anytime but even more when you have a major stress going on. I don't know where this is going, but my point is a nice change and new focus is good (?). And I'll make this post more coherent in the morning.


You Might Also Like

0 comments