10 Weeks

Just a little note about the last couple of weeks...




It's been 10 weeks since my Fontan conversion. It's been a weird 10 weeks.
Some of it I can't remember, most of it I've been super positive and some of it I've felt down and teary.

The last two weeks I haven't been motivated at all, my sleeping all over the place, and I don't know why. Apparently it's normal after this type of operation for the emotional effects, and effects the anaesthetic to be like this.

I'm finding it really frustrating.

I've been doing plenty of fun things and working on longer and quicker walks, (still using and loving Google fit) and doing more but when it comes to writing about it I have no idea where to start. It's the same with other things I've been planning to do.

I have been doing plenty of fun things, and have mainly been updating on Instagram.




A photo posted by Lisa (@lisathepirate) on

A photo posted by Lisa (@lisathepirate) on

A photo posted by Lisa (@lisathepirate) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments