Feeling awesome this Autumn!

 
A couple of years ago I wrote a post about my Winter woes. This year I'm writing about how awesome I feel going into Autumn!
 
I was going to write this a couple of weeks ago, but I've been super busy having super fun times including Hamlet at the Barbican, Young Guns, a gin taste test and soaking up the last of the warm weather in pub gardens.  

For the past few years I've had a love/hate relationship with this time of year. While it's one of the best times of the year it had also been one of the hardest, with the cold weather leaving me breathless and the cold would leave me blue and unable to function. Normally by this time of year is be so cold is be wearing 4 layers over two pairs of tights!
 
But not this year!!
 
Since I've left hospital one been distinctly warmer and it's so exciting, not having to wear all my layers, think about how long I'll be outside. I have only just began to wear my winter coat, which I usually wear from about September to May.
 
So I'm super excited for this winter! Hopefully, I'm not going to be blue the moment I step outside (means less make up), I won't have to wear so many layers (less washing, cheaper cloak rooms) and I can go and enjoy all the festive fun without worry of feeling Ill the minute I have to walk anywhere (which means more Christmas shopping, winter wonderland and firework fun!).
 
I am always excited about this time of year, but this year is going to be extra awesome. And for the first time in a very long time I'm excited Autumn and beyond!!

Stamner Park.
 
 
What are you excited for this winter?
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments